[TowerTalk] guying distance

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Wed Dec 5 11:30:01 EST 2018

There is a commercial tower not far from me that has been up for many
years.... an old AM unit now with some cell antennas on it. I marvel at
it ever time I drive by wondering how it has stayed up this long. It is
150 ft tall with the guy wire  ground spots at 50 ft from the tower....
defies all logic but somebody way back when thought it was a good idea
and so far so good! lol 73's Cort K4WI

Grant Saviers <mailto:grants2 at pacbell.net>