[TowerTalk] guying distance

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 5 19:56:11 EST 2018

An AM radio tower only has to support the tower and its wind load.

I think marketing comes into play for the 80%.  ie what practical length
guy base, #, and placement maximizes the tower antenna sq ft load
rating.   If I were Tim Rohn that is what I would ask the engineers to
specify for the amateur community.

Grant KZ1W