[TowerTalk] Antenna Analyzers

Wes Stewart wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Wed Dec 5 16:34:02 EST 2018

Thanks.  Just a couple of clarifications.

The original Touchstone software was by EEsof.  I had a copy at Hughes in the
early 1980s.  It was of course a DOS program and came with a parallel port
dongle for security.  HP had nothing to do with it.

The RigExpert operating under AntScope can export Touchstone files in three
different formats.

Wes  N7WS