[TowerTalk] Planning for the next move...

Timothy Coker n6win at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 3 15:39:47 EST 2018

I personally agree a lot with Jeff. In fact I even felt the need to talk to attorney’s in the know over here on a replacement tower for my existing permitted structure that needed to be changed out, let alone when I move in the future to a town that I wasn’t born in.
We spend so much $ on so many things in life, for me I’ll spend consultation and research fees to help me make a great decision... beyond what I’ll pay a realtor.
Steve’s book and Fred’s writings were very helpful when I went through my third permit process as times change even in the same zones in the same city. Each process was different with rule changes pro and con occurring over three decades.
Tim / N6WIN.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone