[TowerTalk] Planning for the next move...

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Feb 3 17:49:54 EST 2018

I strongly agree with Tim and Jeff, and K1VR is absolutely first rate.
NEVER trust a real estate agent (salesman) to know or even to be
truthful about this. FAR too much money is (and your happiness) at risk.
Buy "Up the Tower" and also K1VR's book.

http://www.arrl.org/shop/Antenna-Zoning-for-the-Radio-Amateur/

73, Jim K9YC