[TowerTalk] 160 vertical question (Top Hat)

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sun Feb 4 11:48:02 EST 2018

Jim's suggested tuning method works well for me to cover the entire
band.  I short/open 3 series capacitors all the same value and can cover
1800 to 1975 < 1.5:1 swr.  I use a transmission line transformer before
the caps to match the 25 ohm resonance.

Now for some propagation to EU from suffering sevens land - Redmond,
WA.  It's Unobtainium.

Grant KZ1W