[TowerTalk] Fwd: 160 vertical question (Top Hat)

Hans Hammarquist hanslg at aol.com
Sun Feb 4 11:59:01 EST 2018

 Isn't there some restrictions on structures that can effect the field-strength when the structure is near a BC station? I want to remember that if your tower affect the field-strength distribution of a BC station you have to take measure not to disturb it.

I am sure, if you have any sizable voltage/current induced by a nearby BC station you certainly change the radiation pattern from that station.

Just something to be aware of.

Hans - N2JFS