[TowerTalk] Planning for the next move. Info Ref Western MA RE: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 182, Issue 5

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Feb 4 16:53:19 EST 2018

All three books are worth far more than their cost.  I contributed the
RFI chapter to Up the Tower, and Steve sent me a courtesy copy. I bought
the other two. Principal author and lead researcher on those other two
was N0AX, Ward Silver, who took over the editor's job for the ARRL
Handbook an Antenna Book when N6BV retired. Lots of great engineering
and careful measurement work went into those two books.

73, Jim K(YC