[TowerTalk] Al-to-Al

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Wed Feb 14 12:15:15 EST 2018

I wrote the galvanic corrosion post, not Kirk. At my Aruba station
stainless steel ate up any aluminum that it was in contact with. After
seeing this I am always concerned about using dissimilar metals. Perhaps
the grease in the SS-30 keeps out moisture and prevents corrosion from
occurring.

John KK9A