[TowerTalk] Fwd: Canada geese

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Fri Feb 16 09:25:24 EST 2018

The modern electric fence don't emit RFI any longer asthey don't work with
the

very short pulses they used to use.

Tell us how what you did that fixed it.

73 de,

Hans - N2JFS

Not true Hans !

I have an electric fence next door and the pulses from it are 20/9 on 160m,
decreasing down to s1 on 2m.

He has had 2 different controllers (both high end and brand new)  Same
issue.  He has stopped cooperating, so that's the end of it unless I wish

to involve the law, but that's not my point.

My point is, they are very much an RFI generator.

If anyone calls me and I miss part of your call or exchange, these *WICKED
LOUD* pulses every 1.3 seconds are likely the reason.

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB