[TowerTalk] Suggestions for a free standing 120ft tower?

k7lxc at aol.com k7lxc at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 12:56:34 EST 2018

>  Anyone have any suggestions for a free standing 120ft tower that can accomodate 100 mph wind guests?

    Sure. There are many tower companies that can do this. Just bring $$$. Rohn has their SSV line and I'm sure others will be somewhat cheaper. A google search will get you to a bunch of them. They'll need additional info in order to give you a quote; e.g. local windspeed conditions, headload, etc.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH