[TowerTalk] LDF 7-50 worth

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Feb 28 23:38:17 EST 2018

On 2/28/2018 7:49 PM, Shane Youhouse wrote:
> However, I've not a clue as to the worth.  I haven't received the offer
> yet, but wanted to know if it was a decent number before I got it.  Another
> gentleman has also inquired, when I have a price in mind.

Hi Shane,

Almost all of the used hard line I've bought cost me about $1/ft, plus
driving to pick it up. It includes both 1/2-in and 7/8-in, each
different mfr types, about half with connectors. Like John says, your
interested buyer is someone who needs very low loss for serious VHF/UHF
weak signal work, or a long run to one or more HF antennas, or someone
building a repeater.

73, Jim K9YC