[TowerTalk] 160m antenna ideas / suggestions

Wes Stewart wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Wed Jan 24 23:35:24 EST 2018

I'm a relative newcomer on top band.  I have only 86 entities worked.
Apparently, I failed to get the message since sixty-seven of them were worked
with an inverted-vee dipole with apex at 45' and the ends barely above head
high.  This was both the TX and RX antenna and TX power never exceeded 500 W.

N7WS