[TowerTalk] Lubricant for wire pull

Mickey Baker fishflorida at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 10:03:52 EST 2018

It depends on the lubricant you're using. Some of them contain components
that evaporate and leave a base of wax or a polymer.  So, yes, they do sort
of remain a lubricant. They don't solidify hard, but they leave a
non-liquid residue that in itself has lubricant qualities.

Your mileage may vary, this is totally dependent on the brand and variety
that you use. If you're curious, visit the manufacturer's website.

Mickey N4MB

Mickey Baker, N4MB
Palm Beach Gardens
*“Tell me, and I will listen. Show me, and I will understand. Involve me,
and I will learn.” *Teton Lakota, American Indian Saying.