[TowerTalk] Lubricant for wire pull

Mike & Becca Krzystyniak k9mk at flash.net
Mon Jan 29 10:20:34 EST 2018

About 20 years ago I used a ruby red type grease to pull LMR600 and rotor cables through a 1.5" plastic conduit ( black plastic water irregation type pipe).

It went in slick, but it came out as dried sludge.
Needed my small tractor to break it free and pull it clear.
And the pulling ends were clearly stressed in acouple places (thinning as if ready to break).
I was lucky to get them out of the ground.

Virtually none of the LMR was salvageable.
The rotor cables were fine.

Mike K9MK