[TowerTalk] Install Type N connector to 1/2" Smoothwall

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Tue Jan 30 12:30:13 EST 2018

Do you have Heliax or smoothwall cable? Heliax has a corrugated shield.

There's no reasonable way to install JMA/PPC compression connectors
without the Ridgid compression tool set, which is around $4k. If I were
you I'd obtain Andrew/Commscope connectors for your cable, which can be
installed with regular cheap tools.

Let me know what the cable model# is, I may have what you need for
connectors.

-Steve K8LX