[TowerTalk] N connector, Re: UHF (PL259) soldered center

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sat Jul 7 22:15:53 EDT 2018

I have not seen the DIN problem that you mentioned and I do not have a
torque wrench. There is a 4.3-10 torque wrench available so it is probably
just as critical. Also they also sell push-on pull-off connectors which
might be nice for those that disconnect their station when not in use.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGfbBv0MOgI

John KK9A