[TowerTalk] Professional attachment hard line to Rohn tower

EZ Rhino EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Sun Jul 8 20:59:39 EDT 2018

Ordinary strut channel and clamps can be used for this.  I’ve got these on my site and have the parts specified for various sizes of common coaxes/hardlines.  http://www.kf7p.com/KF7P/StrutPic.html. The strut channel can be cut and U-bolted to the tower legs, and then clamps inserted to hold the hardline(s).  It’s a clean, solid way to hold onto things, and looks professional, but will take some work to install (easy to do but a lot more work than taping cables to tower legs.)

Chris
KF7P