[TowerTalk] U-Bolt and Saddle supplier?

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sun Jul 29 11:23:07 EDT 2018

Alfredo, I hope that your rebuilding is going well after the terrible
hurricane damage last year. I have been using the saddle clamps that Keith
mentioned for decades, long before DX Engineering sold them, and they are
excellent.  Some antennas such as Force 12 use muffler clamps. These have
wider hole spacing and the DXE U-Bolts will not fit those plates without
modification. You can buy stainless steel muffler clamps that will be a
direct replacement from Summit Racing and possibly a local auto store.

GL,
John KK9A