[TowerTalk] positive stop connector for 7/8 Andrew

Jim W7RY jimw7ry at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:51:37 EDT 2018

Yes you can.

There should be instructions on the net. Be sure to use the instructions for
your exact connector. That number will be on the connector.

You don’t need specialized tools if your careful. You can usually use the
connector body rear as a cutting guide.

Use a very fine toothed hacksaw blade if you have one.

Good luck!

73
Jim W7RY