[TowerTalk] positive stop connector for 7/8 Andrew

Jarek Pawlega va3ncd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:27:14 EDT 2018

Hello there,
I wondered if you might be able to advise.
I'm replacing a wind damaged tower with a stronger one, while trying to
save the 7/8 coax that I use for 6m, but I had a little incident this
morning, ended up making an ugly dent in the cable.
It's close enough to the end, so I can just trim it shorter, remove the
damaged piece, but I wondered... Can I remove the (positive stop 7/16 DIN,
female) connector from the end that I'm going to trim, and reinstall it?
Ionly have a few days before the tower people come to install the new
tower, and they would install the antenna, too, only if I were ready, so I
need this fixed asap, and waiting for anything ordered online would take at
least week now.
So if I only could, I'd rather reuse the one I already have... If that can
be cdone...

tia, jarek, va3ncd