[TowerTalk] Skinny QRO coax jumpers for station interconnection

N2TK, Tony tony.kaz at verizon.net
Sat Mar 17 17:00:03 EDT 2018

Tnx Gedas for the info on utube.
N2TK, Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: TowerTalk [mailto:towertalk-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Gedas
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2018 12:04 PM
To: N2TK, Tony <tony.kaz at verizon.net>; towertalk at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Skinny QRO coax jumpers for station interconnection

Great choice Tony, you won't regret it. Just do not skimp on the quality of the connectors. The termination of the shields to the shell is critical as to how well the overall cable provides S.E. & immunity and isolation, etc. If you have a minute check out a video I made on youtube about cheap imported crimp on connectors. Just do a search on my call. I learned my lesson and only buy connectors from people I trust. 73 es GL

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....