[TowerTalk] fiberglass mast question

Marvin Shelton wa2bfw at att.net
Wed Mar 28 13:47:57 EDT 2018

Since the mast is made of fiberglass, my suggestion would be to use fiberglass marine paint.  That’s. what has been used by a lot of early SteppIR owners, apparently with great results.  The pain is designed for fiberglass and the harsh UV conditions on open water. When my SteppIR needs a paint job, that’s what I plan to use.

Best 73's
de Marv WA2BFW/7
(from my iPad)