[TowerTalk] Coax Lengths for Stacked Yagis

Wes Stewart wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Fri May 4 00:06:26 EDT 2018

Another point or two and then I'll shut up.

1)  The expected phase shift in a line is only achieved when the line is matched.

2)  When I was doing EME I, and everyone else I knew of, used equal length lines
everywhere and maintained symmetry, even if it meant some lines had more loss
than necessary.