[TowerTalk] Coax Lengths for Stacked Yagis

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 18:15:51 EDT 2018

MY reason for using  odd multiples of ¼ wave feed line. Was all my antennas are either Beta match or direct feed OWA.   Purely resistive loads   not capacitive as in a beta match.

Speaking  to Ken K1EA many years ago.. and others.    he was the one who strengthened the notion .  @ odd multiply 1/3 wave transmission line Voltage in minimum and current is maximum.

Wayne W3EA