[TowerTalk] Tower install in central Florida

Chester Alderman aldermant at windstream.net
Tue May 29 06:07:35 EDT 2018

Yes, and he does excellent work!!  Dan Street / K1TO who lives just below Sebring.  K1TO at aol.com and tell him Tom/W4BQF sent you!

73,
Tom - W4BQF

-----Original Message-----
From: TowerTalk [mailto:towertalk-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of James Ball
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2018 10:59 PM
To: towertalk at contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower install in central Florida

Does anyone know an installer in central Florida (unincorporated Orange County) area that would install a tower such as a MA-40 or similar tilt over including the concrete base? I have cancer in my legs and can't really do much anymore much less a tower. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I am in Nashville getting a transplant until the middle of July but would love to get one installed when I get back. I am physically unable to do antenna work anymore. If anyone knows who installs these in my area please let me know. I need to have something that can hold up a dipole and dual band antenna only no beam wanted really always just used wires but can’t lift 40 ft poles anymore.

Jim - NU9S