[TowerTalk] FM Receiver Source == Off Topic

Kevin Kidd kkbroadcastengineering at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 14:14:28 EST 2018

Very interesting...  I just ordered one.  The price is right.  About $42usd
including shipping.

Actually the serial programming isn't a big problem.  It just doesn't need
any external knobs or switches to keep the "talent" from messing things up
when they get bored AND it has to power up on correct freq if power blinks
off. Dip switches would be easier but this looks promising.  I am going to
guess that the front end is wide open as a Case knife (like most of the off
shore radios) but we will see.

Thanks for the tip,  Any others?

Regards,

Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD