[TowerTalk] SteppIR interaction with 40m beam.

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Oct 25 07:30:12 EDT 2018

The boom is only a factor if you're mounting the antennas 90 degrees
apart. You did not mention that you are doing this plus you also mentioned
retracting the elements which is not a factor if 90 degrees apart. So, if
your question is does a 90° 32' SteppIR boom effect 40m, I would say no.

John KK9A