[TowerTalk] SteppIR interaction with 40m beam.

Edward navydude1962 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 07:39:49 EDT 2018

I had a 3 ele Steppir and a 2 ele 40m yagi (Cushcraft 402CD) on the same mast. The 40m yagi was 10' above and offset 90 degrees.  Results were fantastic.

The Steppir had the 40m dipole so I was able to A/B the two and of course, the 2 ele always won. On weak signals, the 40m yagi heard signals that the Steppir could not.

Definitely worth doing.  Hope this helps.

73,
Ed NI6S