[TowerTalk] Alfa spid and Green Heron controller

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Sun Sep 23 18:43:56 EDT 2018

I just connected the Alfa spid I have up
in the shack, today. All in it seems to
work fine. The instructions do have the CW
& CCW terminals reversed and it definitely
is turning properly.

On this page are the links to the manuals
for the different models, perhaps the
older and newer connect differently.

https://www.greenheronengineering.com/RT_D
ocumentation.php

Appendix A.8 is for the SPID and has it
listed as to what is proper.  At the upper
part of the manual they have the jumpers
located, you might try looking at those &
be sure your controller is set up for the
right rotor.

73,

Gary
KA1J