[TowerTalk] Alfa spid and Green Heron controller

Phil Snyder n9lah at comcast.net
Sun Sep 23 18:59:00 EDT 2018

Thanks all for the info. I have only a 75 foot run to the rotor and
utilized the existing rotor cable to run the Alfa-Spid. It had 2x 18
gauge and 6 x 22 gauge wires. I used the 18's for power and 2 of the
22's for pulse. I added a 22 gauge to each 18 and all seems to be
working now. Didn't think that short of a run would require the extra wire.

Thanks

Phil

N9LAH

--