[TowerTalk] KF4BWG

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Thu Apr 18 19:30:36 EDT 2019

I do have a question for the experts about what I posted below. What
effect, if any, is there on skin effect for individual wires when you
have several in close proximity?  Since skin effect is a field-related
phenomenon, does having multiple fields in phase mitigate the effect on
the individual wires?

Just double checking ...

73,
Dave   AB7E