[TowerTalk] little off topic but,

John w5jmw at towerfarm.net
Thu Aug 1 21:46:44 EDT 2019

Just a hint to all.I am probably the only one who doesn’t know this,But..I am rebuilding a mosley 96-3 pro.But any antenna that has elements with 3/8 or ½ in end elements.You know how hard it is to get the little element out of the larger,especially with screwa or rivets…It dawned on.On the last 2 elements.I had been using a pipe wrench with handle into the boom and a pair of pliers,Lots of wd-40…..Well I have a 1/2 in cordless drill.I put the 3/8 element into the drill.Gave it a little spray of lube and drilled away.The element came right out….Just a hint   73 john

Sent from Mail for Windows 10