[TowerTalk] SteppIR and SO2R (Bruce Meier N1LN)

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Fri Aug 2 15:09:20 EDT 2019

On 2019-08-02 11:05 AM, john at kk9a.com wrote:
> This might be a better question for the SteppIR group but I think
> something like WC1M's elegant SteppIR control
> http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Towertalk/2019-07/msg00392.html > would do what you want.
WC1M's SteppIR control software (although it is not publicly released)
will certainly do it.

Perhaps PSTRotator will do the job - I do not know how it works in a
multi-transmitter environment.

microHAM's Station Master Deluxe "resource sharing" environment will
also do the job (and a lot more) but at a significant cost:
    <http://www.microham.com/contents/en-us/d147_SMD.html>

All three solutions accept frequency from the transmitter which has
selected the SteppIR (or selected from among multiple StepIRs) and
routes the specific frequency data to the SteppIR controller.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV