[TowerTalk] Bending Aluminum

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Sat Aug 10 14:56:29 EDT 2019

They're called a "brake", not "break".

But I agree, I really doubt you'd need hydraulics for that.  Even a
homemade brake should work fine.  I welded up a homebrew brake out of 3
inch angle iron with a four foot lever arm that I'm sure would handle
1/8" thick aluminum.

However, if you really want to go hydraulic, you might want to buy or
build something like this:

https://www.grizzly.com/products/Grizzly-24-Hydraulic-Bending-Brake/T28930

Dave   AB7E