[TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector

Mac libbysales at austin.rr.com
Sun Aug 25 14:44:45 EDT 2019

To be clear, and to fold in with what Steve has stated, it was I who
made the remark about ads and the such, yes i agree with Steve k7lxc a
good part of what we often discuss is where to, or how much, or what
kind of, a directly related product as it might effect the topic de-jour
, my comments directed toward ads, were in the context of paid
advertisers most often not directly related to amateur issues. To that
end i frequently see blurbs or comments from Tim and i am not affronted
or feel put on, Tim pretty well backs up his bs, that cuts a long way
with me ...

So for me,  i welcome some additional posting content ability and as a
general take away, this is a well run civilized decent bunch of members
and not many topics go by i dont come away self improved by being a part
of this list.

best:  mac/mc  w5mc