[TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sun Aug 25 21:41:57 EDT 2019

On 2019-08-25 8:55 PM, Jim wrote:
 > But it is broken.

No, it's *NOT* broken.  It is your e-mail application(s) that are
broken (or misconfigured).

I've used Thunderbird for nearly 15 years with no problems on this
list or any other list that uses MailMan software. Simply make
sure that the e-mail account *DOES NOT* have "Compose messages in
HTML format" checked in Account Settings -> Composition & Addressing.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV