[TowerTalk] Mailman vs. the world?

k7lxc at aol.com k7lxc at aol.com
Mon Aug 26 13:25:24 EDT 2019

    I've gotten a few comments about our not state of the art Mailman software. And I haven't heard from anyone involved with contesting.com so I'm assuming that they're not interested in pursuing any sort of upgrade.

    So it looks like TT isn't going anywhere. The comments about the archives and other things make sense since this is a resource for people's questions and digging thru the archives can be very helpful.

    Tnx for all your comments and it was a topic never before discussed - a rare occurrence on TT - hi.

Cheers,Steve      K7LXCTT ADMIN