[TowerTalk] FW: One Shots

Matt maflukey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 01:55:30 EDT 2019

I have several graphite molds, but I did not know about ceramic molds.    It's important to treat the graphite molds careful because the graphite damages easily if abused.   I am told they will eventually wear out, but I have some molds that have probably run near 100 shots and they still work fine...    Regarding cost, I think the shots run about $2 to $3 each when you buy them by the box.    Shop around, prices vary.

73
Matt
KM5VI