[TowerTalk] High VSWR

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Aug 29 15:18:59 EDT 2019

That is a bad and sad accident but again lucky no one was injured by a
falling object or a cable snapping back. Wow, that is a tough environment.
Take a breather and I am sure you'll move forward again.  The tower and
rotator should be able to handle anything that you will likely put up plus
it looks like it is an RF quiet location.

73,
John

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy 7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.