[TowerTalk] Hardline

Mac libbysales at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 18 14:42:17 EST 2019

I would add from my experience it is not necessary to pressurize this,
if you had even considered it in the first place,  esp if you feel your
connectors are waterproof. My doubt is you are not going to be using
this for its power handling ability, but more likely for its attenuation
qualities.

As for bending and use, well its on par with #3 rebar possibly #4 rebar.
Seriously it is a PIA but if its what you want and the price is right,
then your sweat equity will be well rewarded. I have a fair amount of
EIA air SS fittings at no cost but for the price of shipping, including
bullets as well

Best:  mac/mc  w5mc