[TowerTalk] Supplier

Don w7wll at arrl.net
Mon Feb 4 13:28:33 EST 2019

Every once in awhile you trip upon a parts supplier that has just the
item you want, something not available locally. I ran across this
company when I was looking for a particular strain relief and some SS
cushioned loom clamps. Being almost in the 'bushes' here on a more
remote part of the OR coast, I've come to rely a lot more on internet
suppliers. This one delivered quality products to me at a reasonable price.

I have no interest in them other than interest in what they carry. Many
items in their catalog which a ham might use that I didn't find in other
catalogs.

Just another company to add to the potential parts supplier list.

https://www.delcity.net/

Don W7WLL