[TowerTalk] Slightly off-topic

n0tt1 at juno.com n0tt1 at juno.com
Fri Feb 8 17:35:06 EST 2019

Hi Brad,

I too had that same buzzing problem after I replaced a quad antenna with
a yagi.  (What the change had to do with the antenna swap still baffles
me.)

Anyway, I solved the buzz by isolating ("floating") the ground connection
for the BRAKE
power in the TailTwister control box.   (Consult your manual that has the
schematic.)
Buzz fixed!...and it's a simple fix to try...might work for you as well.

73,
Charlie, N0TT