[TowerTalk] 45G leg bolt help

Mac libbysales at austin.rr.com
Sat Feb 9 13:12:42 EST 2019

Thank you Steve, well thought out and logical questions to the ORIGINAL
post from Byron W5FH expressing his tower leg bolt concerns and then
followed by my flippant answer questioning that the tower leg bolts
quality were really the least of his concerns.

Wherein Dick W1KSZ cited this 120' R-25 calamity experience. Steve your
message/response is fact, experience and logical  driven thank you
much.  w5mc