[TowerTalk] HDX-589 rotor and coax arms and why I re-subscribed after many year hiatus

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 11 16:16:57 EST 2019

I needed coax arms for my HDX-589, gave the measurements to KF7P for the
offsets and he made two sets for my that work perfectly - the coax hangs
straight in the rings from the top 90 degree bend hanger.  I recommend
his stuff.

The figure 8 "flaking" of the lines is the way to go, and learned that
handling heavy anchor rodes.

Grant KZ1W