[TowerTalk] Fwd: Is there tower mfg aluminum tower like Rohn 25

Hans Hammarquist hanslg at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 01:32:07 EST 2019

 I also wonder about the design of the joints on aluminum towers. Both Universal and Height have the same design with the wider part below the narrow part. That will promote ingress of water and lead to water inside the legs. I sealed all the joints with liquid tar before I raised the tower. I hope that will keep the water out. Maybe there is a reason for this design but I failed to understand why.

Hans - N2JFS