[TowerTalk] Rugged Connectors

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sun Feb 24 13:03:07 EST 2019

Nice to have a strain relief, but I've yet to see a PL259 barrel that
can withstand the casual abuse of FD "help" - dropping on the end,
stepping on it, dragging thru the mud, etc.  Once bent, they need
replaced.  There isn't any reason IMO the threaded section can't be made
much thicker for about $0.05.  Anybody know of a source?

Grant KZ1W