[TowerTalk] JK 402 versus CC XM-240

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 25 21:19:52 EST 2019

All true, Jim.

I think Ken of JK really knows his stuff re antenna design both RF and
mechanical.  I trust his NEC4 patterns and plots.  I have confirmed with
NEC4 the design of the JK 80m 2L beam which I own. The 80m 2L is awesome
mechanically.  At 157' not much gets missed.

As well, re W6NL's design of the 40m Moxon being discussed.  I built/own
two.  Also NEC4 verified.  K3LR and 8P5A use them.  The JK Moxon looks
like a close derivative.

Grant KZ1W