[TowerTalk] JK 402 versus CC XM-240

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Tue Feb 26 20:48:38 EST 2019

Picking the "best" 40m beam is very hard on 40m and requires a
compromise unless you have a big tower, a big rotor, moderate wind/ice
exposure, height limitations and CW/SSB only vs. wideband CW+SSB.   Oh,
and a serious budget of course.  That's why there are so many different
designs in the market.

A bit of the decision process for both the beam type selection and
suppler may be found here for those interested:

https://ac0c.com/main/page_acc_towersantennas_40m_stack.html

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com