[TowerTalk] Skyhawks on TIC Rings?

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Wed Jan 9 18:21:37 EST 2019

TT:

     I agree with Ted regarding the Skyhawk's performance.  Plus with a Skyhawk, you can short the parasitic elements to the boom with aluminum straps and use these elements for capacitive loading for shunt-feeding the tower.  See my tower photo at http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/ersmar/media/bWVkaWFJZDoxMzI5NDU3Mg==/?ref=1 .

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F